Pages

Thursday 15 June 2017

Vuni - Things we can do to help our country


WALT : Learn how can we protect our country

I think we can protect our country from crime is to think what to do if there is crime where you are. Like when there is crime happening in the shops what are you going to do walk away or capture the criminal. I will say capture the criminal because if he is still doing crime no one will stop the crime only if the cops find the criminal and put the criminal in jail.

You can stop the criminal by chasing and call the cops and say “ Police I need you to arrest this criminal. If you are a kid and you want to be a police this is your time, only if you see crime then you can stop them. For Example = when you see crime I will…… run ( Jokes ) I will stop the crime from running and call the police if there is no police then I will ……. Let the crime free NO I will …… wait for the police.

Land pollution : land pollution is when you their is rubbish on the land or ground. It is not good to have land pollution because wants to live in a polluted country that is why I say pick up pollution and land will be a better place.

Water pollution : Water pollution is when you throw rubbish into the sea and it gets polluted.

No comments:

Post a Comment