Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Tech Graphics - Lesson 1

I everyone in technology I had to draw 2D and 3D drawing here, I learn how to draw a elipse, an elipse is when you look at a shape from a different angle for (ex: I have a circle and I looked at it from a different angle and it a oval. So I learned to draw an a elipse a cylinder a cone and a oblique. an oblique is when draw two shapes a and connect it. The group that I was in, I was in graphics my graphics teacher was Ms Ferguson, for my session we were doing 2D drawing vs 3D drawing and I liked about that we can draw a cube and shapes. I found out challenging that I did not have time to finish my work. I am hoping to learn how to cook and how to make stuff. 

Thank you for listening  
 Image result for oblique shape

No comments:

Post a Comment