Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

Vuni - How Would I Behave When I Go To Class

How would I behave when I go into the classroom?

Well, this is just a quick summary of the learning,
we did in the classroom.

So we were writing on our Chromebooks about how would,
I or we behave when I or we enter the classroom.

This is what I did


1. We should be like first we walk in quietly and sit down. While we are listening to the teacher’s instructions we should do what she said.


For my third reason is

3. The reason why it is hard for the students,
to show the RISE values because they are not used to the
RISE values.  

RISE stands for

Respect - definition - Respect mean's while the teacher is talking you listen.
Integrity - definition - Integrity mean's the quality of being honest with other people.
Success - definition - Success mean's you got a good mark in your college or primary report.
REsponsibility - definition - Responsibility mean's when you take care of your belongings.


No comments:

Post a Comment