Pages

Thursday 31 March 2016

THE ICE SUITCASE

One day there was a suitcase sitting on the footpath on 1987. when I opened it there was a map to the ice temple. It was giving me instruction to the ice temple and where it is. I started to follow the way to the ice temple then there was a dead end. I need to get the ice powers so I can be a superhero. and my superhero name will be sub zero.

I climbed up the wall and on the other side there was ice all around and I saw a light up ahead. the map shows me where is the ice temple.
When I was walking, there was a big ice monster.if I had the ice power I can freeze him then I can walk past him. So I ran under him and he almost attacked me. I ran as fast as a cheetah. I tried to lose him but he just keep on coming back. When I lost him I started to slow down my speed.

I saw the temple up ahead, but there was one problem, there was a big ice wall. I tried to climbed the ice wall but it was too slidey. so I run as fast i can run so I was it the top of the ice wall and I slide down the ice wall and I walked in the ice temple. when I walk inside I saw the one thing I hate, it was HEROBRINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!. have white eyes and a golden pic. I have a golden sword and a bow with 99 arrows. he have the ice power so he can freeze me any time now. 
I threw my sword at him then he died when he was flying then I got the ice powers then I walked away from the ice temple.

No comments:

Post a Comment